As experienced OHV and snowmobile consultants, we know that the basic issues and problems are the same nationally and internationally. We provide real solutions to real problems. Since we have successfully implemented and managed several OHV trail systems and programs, we can provide our clients with the key tools to help them achieve the same success. We focus heavily on quality at every level of project development and we take pride in everything that we do. That pride can then be shared by our clients and their customers.
We provide our clients with professional consulting to help them create high-quality recreation opportunities while protecting natural resources. We specialize in off-highway vehicle and snowmobile trails and facilities. We provide competent assistance in every level of project development, from inception to construction.
- Program Design and Management – We have experience in staffing, funding, volunteer program development, and infrastructure needs.
- Trail Planning – We develop feasibility studies, programmatic plans, conceptual plans, and site-specific plans.
- Trail Design – We provide design and develop trail management objectives for motorized, non-motorized, and interpretive trails.
- On-Site Trail Location – We provide on-the-ground trail location services. With our understanding of the users and of the resources, we are able to locate and design sustainable trails that provide an outstanding recreation experience with variety, challenge, and a high fun factor while providing resource protection.
- Facility Design – We locate and design trailheads, staging areas, campgrounds, group sites, play areas, learner loops, and other facilities.
- OHV Parks – We provide high-density OHV trail planning, design, location, and construction oversight.
- Signing – We design and develop sign types, messages, materials, and write sign plans. We know the elements of effective signing which is so critical to the success on any OHV project, and we also have developed an OHV sign plan template that can quickly be adapted to any area or agency.
- Trail and Area Feasibility, Sustainability, and Safety Assessments - We conduct assessments of trails and areas and make comprehensive reccomendations for new actions or corrective actions.
- Rehab - We utilize effective closure and rehabilitation techniques.
- Sno-Park Design – We have 25 years of sno-park design and use experience. We perform site analysis, location, conceptual design, and we have written a comprehensive sno-park design guide with specific location and design information.
- Construction Oversight – We perform construction coordination and management.
- On-Site Consulting for Problem Identification and Resolution – We conduct situation analysis, solution analysis, and provide recommendations.
- Grant Writing - Well-written, creative grants are the key to funding success. We have secured nearly $3 Million in grants from a variety of sources.
- Contract Preparation and Specification Writing - With our engineering background, we have prepared more than 50 contracts and we are masters in technical specification writing. We have recently written specifications for: OHV Trail Location, Design, and Other Services (trailhead design, staging area design, play area design, sign plan development, management plan development); Final Trail Location, Construction Staking & Construction Oversight; Mechanized Trail Construction; OHV Cattleguard Installation; Mechanized Trail Restoration; and Obliteration of Existing Impacts.
- Expert Witness - We have experience in providing successful, authoritative testimony on cases involving OHV design, construction, and management.